Filtering fact from fiction about CBD oil can be intoxicating. Let me shed some light on the real truth to put your mind at ease. Joe Friday from Dragnet said, “Just the facts, Ma’am, just the facts.” Let me proceed in providing you with the truth and nothing but the truth.
- Cannabidiol (CBD) is the cannabinoids compound found in the cannabis plant.
- CBD does not produce the high feeling; THC does but is not “bad”.
- THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) can be prescribed for cancer patients going through chemo as it reduces nausea and increases appetite.
- CBD is safe and non-addictive; no negative side effects have been reported.
- CBD has found to be anti-inflammatory, helps with chronic pain, neuropathic pain, and seizures associated with epilepsy.
- It has anti-tumor properties and helps fight cancer.
- It is non-toxic, and can be used long term.
- When our endocannabinoid system becomes depleted causing illness, CBD oil helps restore balance to this system and gives us a higher level of wellness.
- Extensive research and clinical trials have been conducted concluding that it reduces episodes of schizophrenia, mental disorders, childhood epilepsy, neurological conditions, autoimmune conditions, addictions such as nicotine, and more.
- CBD oil is effective for anxiety, panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder), and OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder).
- Hemp is abundant in CBD and has almost no levels of THC; all come from the cannabis plant, also known as the marijuana or hemp plant, which is the same plant, just different parts of the plant.
Choosing an organic source of CBD oil is best to ensure it’s free of heavy metals and pesticides. Quality, extraction process, how it is stored, and manufacturing methods are important factors to consider when choosing a high-quality CBD product. Lesser quality means less effective and possibly harmful.
You may be familiar with essential oils. Let me give you an example in comparison. The extraction and distillation process used for essential oils is similar to the extraction and sourcing process for CBD. Choosing an unadulterated essential oil that is truly therapeutic grade is like choosing the high-quality CBD oil. People who say they did not get results or had a bad experience with essentials oils were the ones who bought the cheap brand from a different company or a grocery or health food store. It’s the same situation with CBD products. Be sure to choose wisely.
A standard dosage amount is 25mg twice a day, but dosage amounts differ for each person. It’s best to start small and increase the dose until you get the results you desire. Dosage also varies depending on for what purpose you are taking the CBD oil.
CBD oil is not just for people with medical conditions. Healthy people can benefit from using it as a preventative measure. Other great perks: It can improve your quality of sleep, reduce stress, and reduce inflammation.
Don’t Get Stoned – Turn Over the Right Stone
Did you know that inflammation is the root of all disease? Inflammation is part of the immune response in the body. Initially, it is just trying to protect the body and heal it. Infections, wounds, and acute attacks actually need inflammation to occur to promote healing. Chronic inflammation, however, is where diseases and harmful conditions occur. Medical treatment often includes NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), corticosteroids, or over-the-counter medication. The downside to the long-term use of those is adverse side effects and can cause more harm than good in many cases.
Instead of looking on the store shelves for a remedy, go outside in nature, dig in the dirt, turn over some stones (as opposed to getting stoned from the THC part of the marijuana plant), and breathe in the oxygen from plants in general. The fresh air will clear your head and you will know you have better choices available. Choosing a natural alternative from a plant grown in the ground is a refreshing option. The truth is CBD oil from the cannabis plant weeds out less effective options.
Put your mind at rest knowing high-quality CBD products are a therapeutic, natural solution with many health benefits. Now that you are more informed with the truth about CBD oil, you may want to experience it for yourself. There you have it, the truth about CBD oil has been revealed.